Tuesday, May 1, 2007

First Post

Decided to get into this blogging thing and copy wheezy and mueller with my random linking throughout the blog. So I'm watching Family Guy the other day and I say the Noid from Domino's which got me thinking about the old Nintendo game Yo! Noid and the stupid pizza eating contests that made no sense. (see video below).







This game was fun but what the hell was up with those pizza contests? So I'm done with traveling for now, because I hate airports and I miss watching my TV...I don't really have anything deep to say today...so I'll just end with this NSFW video post.






2 comments:

D Wheezy said...

Well they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I'm ... uh. Flattered.

How could you possibly lose that Noid game? It seems like some basic math skills should be enough to get you through it.

D Wheezy said...

Whoever made Noid probably sucked at this game.